From: allen
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2016 10:45 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Jim Reinardy
Subject: Re: Stus-List Propeller Question for 35-3

I went through this same process last year.  I was very interested in the
MaxProp until I talked to a friend of mine who raved about his Gori 3-blade.  I
looked into it and wound up buying a Gori 3-blade for our 30-2 as well.  It’s a
unique design where the blades reverse, providing full performance in reverse
as well as a 2nd more aggressive pitch for cruising.  It eliminated our prop
walk and has performed very well for us.  Lower drag when folded compared to
the MaxProp.  No connection to any of the companies, but thought I would add
another name to the search list.

Jim Reinardy

C&C 30-2 “Firewater”

Milwaukee, WI

I have a Max-Prop and have enjoyed the consistent operation and quality of
engineering which went into it.  If I were in the market for a prop I would
seriously consider a flex-fold.  As I understand it there is no pitch to set
and IIRC many of the components are plastic.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD