I purchased a Rolly Tasker 155 a couple of years ago for Suhana. It's a
good sail but like the OP, I have nothing to compare it against except the
original genoa which was deteriorating. So, leagues better than what I had.
It was $1600 shipped to my door from Thailand and arrived two weeks after I
placed the order. The local lofts all wanted about double for same/similar
features and a lot more time.

Here's the rub and here's where I disagree with people on this list and
others that tout the "support" and "cusomter service" of the local guys. I
was treated better by the foreign sail loft. They answered my emails in a
timely way, they were polite and *interested*. The locals, almost all of
them, had a standoffish, almost arrogant attitude and they were slow to
provide pricing and email replies. to me, that's terrible customer service.
First and foremost, I want to be treated like a valued customer and that
starts with the first hello, it doesn't start after I open my checkbook and
they come out to my boat.

No thanks.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32