I am trying to find the mfg. for the cockpit drain brass thru hulls on my
1975 30 MK1.

They are flush to the bottom of the hull and have a flange diameter of 3.5
inches and a 1.25 inch hole.  I have tried Groco and Perko but neither has
the correct size although they both have brass flush mount versions.

Does anyone have a suggestion on where I might find the original
replacement.  I would hate to have to modify the hole or use epoxy to make a
non-original thru hull fit.

Thanks for any ideas on this.....

Joe

Zia - 1975 C&C 30 MK1