I’m new to C&C world, recently narrowed down my boat search to a C&C and
currently have my eye on two that are on the market: a 1986 C&C 35 MKIII and a
1979 C&C 36. Have heard the good/bad and I’m told it all comes down to a good
surveyor (if anyone knows a good surveyor with C&C knowledge please send them
my way!) and I have to say I’m a bit apprehensive about a 30+ year old boat
with cored hull and topsides. But I’m curious what others have to say about
this topic or if there’s anything they might expand upon outside of what I’ve
noted above.

Many thanks,
Chris

Chris Hobson, Owner
HobsonBuildsCo.com <http://hobsonbuildsco.com/>
ch...@hobsonbuildsco.com <mailto:ch...@hobsonbuildsco.com>
416-436-1037

Building editable websites for small business one pixel at a time.

greatly appreciated!