Um, I know. Guess my sense of humor didn’t come through…  ;-)

Anyway, I just wanted the OP to not be overly concerned about the boat
surveyor’s thoughts on balsa cored hulls. I thought he was, shall we say, a bit
too dramatic regarding the issue. There’s no point in scaring folks that are
new to modern cored boats. They are still being built for some reason.

Best,

Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay
Ronin’s Overdue Refit <http://roninrebuild.blogspot.com/>
> On Mar 25, 2016, at 6:42 PM, Jim Watts via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>
> It's the same person...😀
> Someone finally took the advice to come here seriously.
>
> Jim Watts
> Paradigm Shift
> C&C 35 Mk III
> Victoria, BC
>
> On 25 March 2016 at 11:13, Dave Godwin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
> <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:
> Chris,
>
> Seems there’s a guy over on SalNet that is looking at the same two boats as
> you. I posted a reply there. It may be of some help to you.
>
> I’m spending crazy money and time on my 1982 C&C 37. That should tell you
> something about what I think of their quality. Or my state of mind. ;-)
>
> Anyway, there’s a couple of posts in my blog about wet core and stuff like
> how C&C did a really good job of securing their fastenings.
>
> Best,
>
> Dave Godwin
> 1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
> Reedville - Chesapeake Bay
> Ronin’s Overdue Refit <http://roninrebuild.blogspot.com/>

> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like
> what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
> are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!