So this really does beg the question.  Has anyone had firsthand experience with
a hull core issue?  Decks are understandable - lots of holes from hardware.
Rudders are understandable - big post.  But as I think about this (and despite
all the internet chatter on the subject) I can only recall a very few stories
and have never had any first hand issues with the hull itself.  Curious what
everyone else’s experience has been.

John

greatly appreciated!