Andrew:

Definitely ask for the Cunningham ring......it should be an easy
addition....

AS far as the sail slugs go....I strongly recommend looking at the Tides
Marine Strong Track....it is a nylon/Delrin track that slides up inside your
original sail slot and the slugs are now polished stainless that slide very
easily up and down......on my 38MKII, with a luff of 45', I can raise the
main to within about 6 feet of the masthead before using the winch to get it
trimmed...

https://www.tidesmarine.com/sailtrack

Considering that your crew may be short on numbers and skill, that one item
made my 38 a simple dream to operate.....even my wife can raise it most of
the way up herself.

I did the track install myself in 1998 and it is still intact and working
great today......

I'm not sure of the pricing, but since your Rolly Tasker representative is
in Florida??? So is Tides Marine....I'm sure they know each other.  The sail
does have to have the slugs installed when they make it......you could do it
yourself, but your sailmaker is equipped to do it better......

My $0.50 worth,

Best

Ron C

  _____