Our sailing season is just starting, but even in the off season we’ll find days
to get out and take the boat for a spin. We’ve done a few sails already this
year. We have new sunbrella sail covers so the main will pretty much always be
dry and protected from the sun.

--
Andrew Means
S.V. Safari - 1977 C&C 34 Mk I

On March 26, 2016 at 2:06:50 PM, Danny Haughey via CnC-List