From: David Lenehan via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: David Lenehan <aktau.da...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 19, 2016 9:43 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List 35-1 refrigeration installed completed

I'm interested too, Dennis.  Soon to do the same exercise on Sea Mistress.
David
On 19 Apr 2016 23:40, "Frederick G Street via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

Dennis — sign me up!

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Apr 18, 2016, at 10:19 PM, Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

I finished installing refrigeration (Isotherm 3701) on Touche' today.  Cold
beer!!!

Took a bunch of pictures.  I can send link to any interested listers.

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA

greatly appreciated!