Hi,

Still eyeballing an 86’ MKIII for sale and contemplating possible cosmetic
upgrades if I were to purchase. Not a big fan of the single pane plexi window
wondering if I can make it two panes like a few years earlier before they
changed it. Would be great if I could get some trim that goes around each pane
to make the appearance a bit cleaner. Found a website that sells the plexi,
just curious if anyone has done this.

Cheers,
Chris

greatly appreciated!