I ordered one. There are 3 left now.
Joe
Coquina

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Chuck S via
CnC-List
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 08:35
To: CNC boat owners, cnc-list
Cc: Chuck S
Subject: Re: Stus-List boarding ladder

Joe,
That's a great price on a ladder.  The pic shows a clip over the hinge that
would prevent the bottom from swinging past straight, but I can't tell if it
locks.  The rungs may be uncomfortable at an angle, but something could be
added to help that.  I'm interested too.

Chuck
Resolute
1990 C&C 34R
Broad Creek, Magothy River, Md