From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Rick Brass
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 12:01
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Rick Brass
Subject: Re: Stus-List boarding ladder

Joe;

I have a friend who has an EBay store, and we have talked about this seller a
couple of times.

Five Oceans and Victoria are brand names on stainless hardware and boat
equipment made in China. By and large it is good quality stuff, and very
reasonably priced. I have a goodly number of hardware pieces and a couple of
lights which I sourced from my friend.

My friend, and a couple of the other online sellers have talked about this
seller in Florida. Their take is that he is either getting one heck of a volume
discount or he is laundering drug money. For example, he also has listed a
combination tri-color and anchor light for the top of the mast at $39. The
suggested list is $89 (compared to over $200 for an Hella or Aqua Signal), and
$39 is about $2 over my buddies cost.

Rick Brass
Washington, NC