From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Jim Watts
via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2016 8:59 PM
To: 1 CnC List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Jim Watts <paradigmat...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Water tank size. Is there more than one? 30MkII 1988

Boats that weren't shipped to the Great Lakes frequently had the holding tank
plumbed as an extra water tank. Maybe?

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC

On 1 May 2016 at 16:13, Lorne Serpa via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

The ad for my boat says water is 78 gallons.  The spec sheet in the owner's
manual says "standard tank size" is 42.5 gallons.  Is there a non-standard or
optional sizes or do you think the ad for the boat is wrong?

The line drawings in the manual also shows two tanks, two vents, two fillers.
One is on the starboard side and the other under the v berth.  The boat is
2,000 miles away and I'd look if I could.  Maybe one tank is standard and the
other optional?  Thanks for any info.

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!