Sweet!  Thanks for the confirmation.  It's larger  capacity was a selection
criteria.  They are both suitable for drinking if clean right?  I assume
just like all the  RV campers I've owned I  the past.  I've never owned a
live aboard.

How do you use them in that are they connected or one for kitchen and one
for bath/shower etc?
On May 1, 2016 8:07 PM, "Jim Reinardy via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

> Lorne,
>

> My 1988 30-2 has 2 tanks as you describe, one starboard under the settee
> and one under the V-berth.  78 gallons total sounds about right.  The
> holding tank is aft, under the floor of the starboard lazerette next to the
> water heater.  Not sure if that is a standard or optional configuration,
> but I am pretty sure it came from the factory this way.  Our boat was
> originally shipped to Traverse City and has always been on Lake Michigan.
>

> Jim Reinardy
>
> C&C 30-2 “Firewater”
>
> Milwaukee, WI

greatly appreciated!