Dave

I was an electronic tech in the navy for 21 years, so I have a little
experience equipment. However I will no way attempt to diagnose your problem
without having a hands on. I will tell you that 0.3 volts variations from
the supply is not going to cause any problems. You can check the
specifications on your equipment, in a manual or on the net and you will
find that tolerances are far greater than that.

I will point you to some common problems that can create all kinds of weird
symptoms. I am assuming you have and know how to use a mustimeter. I am also
assuming it was working 100% correctly at one time.

1.       Check the ground on all your batteries for

a.       Tight connections

b.      Corrosion free connections.

c.       While you are at it check all the connections.

d.      Check resistance from ground on the battery to some common ground.

e.      Check for stray voltage on the ground.

2.       Check all your connector/plugs

a.       for corrosion, water or any contamination.

b.      Check the pins and insure they are fully extended, none are pushed
back even a little.

c.       Check the female pins for the same, to ensure a good contact.

3.       You will need to check your charging system for proper ground and
power. No corrosion or loose connection. No stray voltage.

4.       If none of these produce any results, it could be a number of
things. But most likely it is one piece of the hardware/software is gone bad
and needs to be replaced. If you know someone with the same set up and will
to work with you, you can swap components until you find the bad component.
R and R a component. If that does fix it. Put the original back in.

5.       It could be as simply as the firmware is corrupted and needs to be
flashed and reinstalled.

Hope this helps.