Hey Dave,

Thanks!  I'm ball parking, but I'd say this is approximately how long each
portion took.

1.5 hrs to tape off the boat
4 hrs to sand initially with 150 grit
2 hrs to prime
(New day)
2 hrs to sand primer
1.5 hrs to prime
(New day)
2 hrs to sand primer again
2 hrs for first finish coat
(New day)
.75 hrs to sand
1.5 hrs for second finish coat
(New day)
.75 hrs to sand
1.5 hrs for final finish coat
(New day)
3 hrs total to tape off and do a couple coats of paint on the stripes and
stars.  You could also do these with a stencil (but I just used bits and pieces
of tape)

If my math is right, that's a total of about 22.5 hrs.  This was spread out
over a couple of weeks.

> On Jun 6, 2016, at 4:27 AM, davidjaco...@comcast.net wrote:
>
> Ryan.
> Your results look great. How many hours would you guess you put into the
> paint job?
> Dave J
> Saltaire
> CC35 MK3