Ryan,

Your paint job looks great! I just saw this post because I am about to attempt
the same thing on my 33 foot three quarter tonner and did a search on the topic
in this forum. Thank you for the information.

I have researched the roll and tip method and also found some pretty good
instructional videos. That will be the method I use. One issue I had is my
waterline. It is correct in it’s placement on the boat but the last painter did
a terrible job with it – both the boot top and the line between topsides and
bottom paint are wavy and need to be removed and re-done. I recently figured
out how to deal with that thanks to a great video by a shipwright so I am about
ready to tackle this. I just need to measure and record the position of the
existing water line on the bow and stern points and with that will be able lay
down a new water line.

I will also be painting my deck and toe rails.

Have you launched your boat yet. I know it is early but how does the paint seem
to be holding up

Burt

1971 33-3 quarter tonner

On the hard in Walpole, MA USA