Robin,

I do remember the original fixed blades prop of my 33 mk II with original
Yanmar 2gmf was 16", will have to check for the pitch but I think it is 12. I
will be back home in two days to verify that.

I ordered a Flexofold 3 blades and they recommended 15" /9". The blade area is
larger and I think it is too much prop for my boat, I can't push the engine
over 2800. But it is a good prop and I deal with it.

Bruno lachance
Becassine, 33 mkIi
New Richmond, Qc

Envoyé de mon iPad