From: "Bradley Lumgair via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Bradley Lumgair" <lumg...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 5:42:29 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Propeller

I have some C&C charts on my iPad that show the original prop for several of
the models, original engine models, and prop sizes. 16 X 10 is the ONLY size
listed for the 33-2 in either fixed or folding. When I figure out how to load
it I will post here. It may have come from the CnC photo album, I just can't
remember.

I'd rather be sailing

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!