From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2016 3:08 PM
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Starting Problem

I just had same issue.  Started at the ignition switch and worked toward
engine.  It was the slide on connector on the solenoid.  Apparently I'd knocked
it loose while working near it.

Just remember, voltage does not mean the amperage will happen.

Speaking of engines, here's what I'm working on this weekend:

http://www.pbase.com/mainecruising/heat_exchanger

I hope Touche's exchanger doesn't have as many zinc pieces as this one.  I'm
seeing 5-10 degrees of overheat right now at high rpm.

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 1:42 PM, Dr. Mark Bodnar via CnC-List