I have, thanks Doug - I’ve been meaning to make it out to a meeting but
situations keep conspiring to prevent me from attending. Is it possible to
go to the cruise if I miss the meeting?

Andrew

--
Andrew Means
S.V. Safari - 1977 C&C 34 Mk I

On July 13, 2016 at 10:26:48 AM, svpegasu...@gmail.com (
cnc-list@cnc-list.com) wrote:

Andrew,  have you heard of the Puget Sound Cruising Club (PSCC)? We meet
every 3rd friday at the NSCC library hall. And go on a cruise the following
weekend. There are members that are or have sailed all over the world. I am
sure you can find someone looking for crew. Maybe not to Hawaii, but
someplace across the great blue ocean.  Come check us out, there at least 2
other listers that are members.

Doug Mountjoy

svPegasus

LF38 #4