body{font-family:Helvetica,Arial;font-size:13px}

    Yes it is. The next cruise and or meeting will be in September. We are all
out cruising. They are usually raft ups. No docks for us.
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 #4just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Andrew Means via CnC-List Date: Thu, Jul 14,
2016 11:10To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: Andrew Means;Subject:Re: Stus-List
Offshore passages as crew - where to start?
I have, thanks Doug - I’ve been meaning to make it out to a meeting but
situations keep conspiring to prevent me from attending. Is it possible to go
to the cruise if I miss the meeting?
Andrew
 --
Andrew Means
S.V. Safari - 1977 C&C 34 Mk ISeattle, WA

Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 #4just west of Ballard, Wa

greatly appreciated!