I have one on board that I screw
into the deck fitting then use one of the fitting at the pump. Will try to
remember to check the size when I am there tomorrow.
hSeinto the deck fittit from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 1:38 pm, Bradley Lumgair via
CnC-List<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:   I use the marinas cone shaped rubber
pump out fitting as I haven't been able to find anything that fits. The
standards seem to be 1-1/2 or 1-1/4 inch. I think it's some metric thread. It
says made in NZ on my deck fittings. Will be changing deck fittings this next
winter.Found this on the
interwebhttp://www.edsonintl.com/pumpstore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=103&products_id=180&zenid=cbf21b478906895bb76e2de6ee978487This
 looks like the one at our
Marinahttp://mypumpstore.com/Universal-Marine-Pump-Out-Adapter-60709-00.htmBrad"Pulse";