From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of John McKay
via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 2:29 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: John McKay <jmckay...@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Diameter of 33-2 Deck Pump Out Fitting?

I have one on board that I screw
into the deck fitting then use one of

the fitting at the pump. Will try to remember to check the size when I am there
tomorrow.

hSeinto the deck fittit from Yahoo Mail on Android
<https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 1:38 pm, Bradley Lumgair via CnC-List

<cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

I use the marinas cone shaped rubber pump out fitting as I haven't been able to
find anything that fits. The standards seem to be 1-1/2 or 1-1/4 inch. I think
it's some metric thread. It says made in NZ on my deck fittings. Will be
changing deck fittings this next winter.

Found this on the interweb

http://www.edsonintl.com/pumpstore/index.php?main_page=product_info
<http://www.edsonintl.com/pumpstore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=103&products_id=180&zenid=cbf21b478906895bb76e2de6ee978487>
 &cPath=103&products_id=180&zenid=cbf21b478906895bb76e2de6ee978487

This looks like the one at our Marina

http://mypumpstore.com/Universal-Marine-Pump-Out-Adapter-60709-00.htm

Brad

"Pulse" C&C 33 MkII