Hi Rick,

If you are comfortable with Chinese sailcloth you might want to contact
IslandPlanet http://islandplanetsails.com/  Island is out of Florida and
Peak Sails  www.peaksailsna.com   and Peak is out of Virginia (Closer to
you)

They seem to be a good compromise between the direct order from china like
Rolly Tasker and the traditional loft.  It looks like they offer services
similar to a traditional loft but the cloth and sails do come from China
with associated discounts. I have talked to Island Planet before and the
vibe was positive.. Both seem to get pretty consistent positive reviews
online.

Another pretty competitive loft that's more like a discount North is Shurr
Sails http://www.schurrsails.com/default.asp   out of Pensacola Florida.
Their sails are quite popular on the lake here. The Main guy: Hunter
Riddle has a really good reputation as a designer of innovative and fast
sails.. Their cruising sails have a good reputation for solid build and
reasonable price.

Good Luck with it.

-Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"