I've been very pleased with the sails I got from Chesapeake Sailmakers (Chuck
O'Malley) in Annapolis. Super service, and the roller furling 145 sails very
well when furled to 110 as conditions dictate. On the Landfall 38, sailing jib
only is a good option in heavy weather. The sails have held up very well,
despite some long voyages in ~30 knt winds.
Dan SheerPegathy - Landfall 38Rock Creek off the Patapsco

greatly appreciated!