I wanted to replace the sheaves on Enterprise. I was advised by Klacko Spar who
manufactured the mast to send them the old sheaves. They told me C&C did not
necessarily use the same sheave on a particular mast. More what every they had
on hand at the time.
I think it would be difficult to change without taking the mast down. I had to
move halyards last year and did it with the mast up and it was all by feeling
because I could not get high enough in the bosun's chair.
John on Enterprise

    On Monday, August 8, 2016 6:51 PM, Free Girls Sailing via CnC-List