I have a Milwaukee right angle 24vdc drill with a winch chuck. Works well
enough to lift a 200 Lbs person from the deck to the masthead on my 39TM
twice before having to change the battery. However, you must use a 2 speed
in low gear to make it work correctly

It doesn't work so hot when used to trim in a genoa.

Jack Fitzgerald
HONEY - US12788
C&C 39TM

greatly appreciated!