John,

FWIW, I use a software product called MarsEdit on my OS X Mac. I can compose
the blog there, review it and then upload it to Google Blogger. Pretty simple
stuff.

Good luck with the rebuild/refit!

Best,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay
Ronin’s Overdue Refit <http://roninrebuild.blogspot.com/>
> On Aug 16, 2016, at 9:47 PM, John Sandford via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
> I am a new (18 months), owner of an older C&C, which I am 'rebuilding' to a
> certain extent, based on my priorities.
> Complete rebuild of the Mast/standing rig, and underwater for now.
> Certainly not to the level of Wally/Fred/Bob, but I am happy with the plan,
> and results,(and budget).
> Understand that there were only a small number of the LF38 built. (I read
> <>250)
> Does anyone on the site have a tracker of which ones are still active, with
> simple details like, builder, layouts etc.?
> See that Bob's is 230, mine is 234, Wallys ?? Paul E ?? Fred ?
>
> And I would do up a rebuild blog, if anyone might be interested, but I have
> no clue how to start one.
>
> I have a few pictures though.
>
> Great forum and a great resource for me.
>
> Thanks
> John

> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like
> what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
> are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!