From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of RANDY via
CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 2:05 AM
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: RANDY <randy.staff...@comcast.net>
Subject: Stus-List List of 30-1s

This is great information.  Wish such a thing existed for 30-1s as well.  Could
we start a tabulation, or does one already exist?  I only know of a few from
this list:

Hull #1 - Anchovy - Rick Bushie - Worton, MD

Hull #7 - Grenadine - Randy Stafford - Ken Caryl, CO (tiller steering, traveler
aft)

Hull #377 - Nobody's Bargain - Ryan Doyle - New York

Hull #453 - Windburn - Michael Brown - ?

Hull #540 - Admiral Maggie - Aaron Rouhi - Annapolis, MD

Hull #593 - Volunteer - Gary Nylander - St. Michaels, MD

Hull #? - Wild Cheri - Ron Frerker - St. Louis, MO

Hull #? - Sarah Jean - Nate Flesness - St. Croix River,

Hull #? - Zia - Joe Boyle - ?

Hull #? - Muir Ca-leag - Jeff Nelson - Halifax

Hull #? - Cousin - Antoine Rose - ?

Cheers,

Randy

  _____