Looks good, perhaps club/marina/mooring location?

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 2:14 PM -0400, "Stu via CnC-List"

We haven't left the dock yet so I have been spending a bit of time on the
new owners' database.

What fields do you want to see besides these:
1. Last Name
2. First Name
3. Mate
4. Home City, State, Country
5. Boat Name
6. Length
7. Model
8. Year
9. Hull number

I want to keep the database and searches as simple as possible and not be
confusing to our members.

All suggestions greatly appreciated.

Stu

greatly appreciated!