I bought Pegathy in Ft. Lauderdale and sailed her up to Baltimore. Last year,
sailed to Nantucket and back. Coasting is fun and pretty easy. Best to have 4
or more crew when you overnight offshore, even coasting. Active Captain is a
great app, best if you're computer or tablet has a GIS reciever.  Pick your
weather when you're coasting, BECAUSE YOU CAN! Read the book Storm Tactics.
Make allowance for gear failure. Carry extra fuel and water.

Fair winds and following seas to you.
Dan Sheer,
Pegathy LF38 - Rock Creek off the Patapsco

greatly appreciated!