From: Andrew Burton via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Andrew Burton <a.burton.sai...@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, Aug 22, 2016 4:49 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Grand adventure/ long distance sailing in a C&C

My wife and I just sailed from Newport to SW Harbor, Maine. Left Friday
afternoon and took two nights to get here. Pick your weather and it's easy.

Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine

Andrew Burton
61 W Narragansett
Newport, RI
USA    02840

+401 965-5260

On Aug 22, 2016, at 13:22, Daniel Sheer via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

I bought Pegathy in Ft. Lauderdale and sailed her up to Baltimore. Last year,
sailed to Nantucket and back. Coasting is fun and pretty easy. Best to have 4
or more crew when you overnight offshore, even coasting. Active Captain is a
great app, best if you're computer or tablet has a GIS reciever.  Pick your
weather when you're coasting, BECAUSE YOU CAN! Read the book Storm Tactics.
Make allowance for gear failure. Carry extra fuel and water.

Fair winds and following seas to you.

Dan Sheer,

Pegathy LF38 - Rock Creek off the Patapsco

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!