Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 07:47:34 -0400
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Hard starting
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
CC: joel.aron...@gmail.com

Start with the battery and dirty battery cable/connection.
Joel

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 7:08 AM, John and Maryann Read via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
Our 3GM is exhibiting periodic hard start symptoms of just a click of the
solenoid when you push the starter button and on the third try starts just
fine.  Sometimes starts just fine on first try.  Applies to only one of our two
batteries.  We recall a thread on this subject a while ago but do not recall
the solutions.  Can you point me to the thread?? John and MaryannLegacy III1982
C&C 34Noank, CT

greatly appreciated!

--
Joel