I am looking at some C&Cs with keel centerboards. I have concerns about
potential keel damage in event of grounding with the centerboard up.  Not
knowing exact construction, I wonder if bottom portion of keel is lead or
fiberglass. Owners experience appreciated. Also what has been K/CB owners
experience with rudder in grounding, which is about as low as
keel?Thanks,BernieEx-C&C owner looking for new one.

greatly appreciated!