Thanks Frank.  I'm sorry to hear about that Columbia.  If I sold this boat to
someone who let her go like that I'd be heartbroken.

I had two showings last weekend - one was a couple who knew their way around
the boat, the second were two people who I think stumbled down the dock from a
bar up the street.  They clearly had no idea what they were looking at!

Much to my wife's chagrin I do a lot of research.... I pretty much read up on
sailboats and look at listings during every ounce of my free time.

And thanks for the warnings about Craigslist.  I get scam calls all the time,
but I'm pretty good at figuring out who's legit.  I've also got her on Boat
Trader.

Sent from my iPhone

greatly appreciated!