I have the same tack setup on my 33ii as described by Andrew Burton; a block
just aft of the furler led to a cam cleat on the stbd side of the cockpit.
My halyards are all led aft to the cabin top, PITA when raising the gennaner
but I have a cleat on the side of the mast which I use to temporarily tie off
the halyard. Make sure you drop the sock on the same side you raised it on or
you may have an issue with a halyard wrap.

Mike Amirault
C&C33ii  Lovely Cruise
SMSC

greatly appreciated!