From: Petar Horvatic via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 10:00
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Petar Horvatic
Subject: Re: Stus-List Electrical Question

On the high seas, especially in swell, those deck level running lights might
be useless.  Typical example is crossing the gulf stream from FL to Bahamas.
There is so much traffic there and if swell is up, deck level lights are not
visible.  Shipping lanes are very busy down there.  To me, safety is more
important than if red/green are below or above the steaming light.
Tri-color takes priority for overnight crossings and offshore passages
regardless of what the rules are, especially if going solo.

Petar Horvatic
Sundowner
76 C&C 38MkII
Newport, RI