Listers,

This years Northeast Rendezvous has come to an end. The Mystic Seaport
staff gave us an amazing tour of their behind the scenes world
and a fascinating Amistad themed planetarium show.  To top it all off we
viewed Saturn, Polaris, Mars and more through a telescope they set up
riverside by the Morgan.

Recipe for a very special long weekend:
Old friends
New friends
Tall ships & small ships
Classic plastic C&C yachts
Art
Science
Seafaring Americana,
A big splash of whiskey
Mix with crushed ice and sunshine, serve with a good meal

We didn't have the numbers attending this year that we have had in previous
years but it was a blast. Don Sweeney has plans underway for next years
event. Let's help him keep keep the tradition alive.

Ama and I are already looking forward to Greenport, NY next year.

Big thanks to all,

Rob Gallagher
88 30 MKII
HANUMAN

Sent from my device so excuse the typos.

greatly appreciated!