From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Robert
Gallagher via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 1:21 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Robert Gallagher
Subject: Stus-List 2016 Northeast Rendezvous

Listers,

This years Northeast Rendezvous has come to an end. The Mystic Seaport staff
gave us an amazing tour of their behind the scenes world and a fascinating
Amistad themed planetarium show.  To top it all off we viewed Saturn, Polaris,
Mars and more through a telescope they set up riverside by the Morgan.

Recipe for a very special long weekend:

Old friends

New friends

Tall ships & small ships

Classic plastic C&C yachts

Art

Science

Seafaring Americana,

A big splash of whiskey

Mix with crushed ice and sunshine, serve with a good meal

We didn't have the numbers attending this year that we have had in previous
years but it was a blast. Don Sweeney has plans underway for next years event.
Let's help him keep keep the tradition alive.

Ama and I are already looking forward to Greenport, NY next year.

Big thanks to all,

Rob Gallagher

88 30 MKII

HANUMAN

Sent from my device so excuse the typos.

greatly appreciated!