Stop 37 is at the Etobicoke Yacht Club. (EYC). When I was a member there, I
don’t recall it participating in the weeknight club races, which is consistent
with the info in the ad. While I don’t know how well the boat has been
maintained, I don’t think you have to worry about “rode hard and put away wet.”
 There are at least two listers who are members at EYC. Perhaps they can shed
more light on the current status. If you’d like a condition assessment based on
a visual from the finger dock. Let me know, I’m at the adjacent club now.

As an aside, my sense is that the price of Canadian boats has not changed with
the strengthening of the US dollar, consequently boats close to border are good
value for US buyers. Also our season is May to Oct., or really just July and
August, so boats have minimal use,

Martin

C&C 29-2

Recalculating