Am familiar with the boat, damage of the grounding (not that bad) and repairs.
The boat is like new.  Contact me off list if you wish to discuss

John

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David Knecht
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 3:38 PM
To: CnC CnC discussion list
Cc: David Knecht
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 34 For Sale

That C&C 34 turns out to be my old boat, sold to someone at our club in 2010.
It ended up on the rocks after a squall last year and was declared a total
loss.  The local glass/paint shop (considered the best in the area) picked it
up as a project boat and completely repaired the hull damage.  I saw it this
summer on the hard after the work and it looked brand new.  They really did an
awesome job restoring her to mint condition.  I have not seen the inside, and
don’t know details of the damage and the repair.   I had the engine rebuilt the
year I sold it, so I think it likely to be a really nice boat (IMHO).  Dave

Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT

On Oct 5, 2016, at 9:11 AM, Robert Gallagher via CnC-List