http://newlondon.craigslist.org/boa/5811131453.html

This boat is in my marina.  I have not seen the interior, the hull and
decks are like new.  Not exaggerating here, it looks like it just came out
of the showroom with upgraded non-skid.

I can't imagine it would cost any less than 15K to make any boat this age
look like this.  The owner also happens to own a glass/Awlgrip shop.

Disclaimer:  I have met the owner a few times very briefly as his shop is
in my area and I got an estimate from him a long time ago, I no nothing
about this boat except that it looks great.

If anyone is looking for a C&C34, this is probably worth a look.

...Rumor around the marina is that the wife wants a powerboat...I can't
vouch for that either :)

Rob
30MKII
Hanuman