Kevin

OR you could get www.regattaman.com to do it for you......check out their
website and in the calendar heading....find the Great Chase Race.......see how
they did results for about 120 boats.....September 10th

You can also check out scratch sheets and sailing instructions at the same link.

Great fun

Ron C.

Get Outlook for Android

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 8:34 PM -0400, "tom via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Kevin,We do this at Raritan Yacht Club once a year for one of our long distance
(20 mi) races. We require sign up one day in  advance and figure ahead the
handicap times for that distance. Pick an easy starting GPS time ( 11:00 hrs or
similar) and set each boats star accordingly. The race committee assists by
verbally counting down the last few sec for each start.  Any boat that starts
prior to their time gets a 5 min penalty for each part of a minute they are
ocs. The finishes are very interesting.Tom33-1
On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 7:16 PM, Kevin Driscoll via CnC-List