C&C 30-1

From: "phorvati ." <phorv...@gmail.com>

U have to drain the block.  Side inspection plate will leak if you dont
drain it.  Its fragile as it is.  It doesnt take too much freezing to
develop leaks.  Block drain plug is under distributor, just aft of side
inspection plate.  It's pita. Moyer sells extention to make this easy.

greatly appreciated!