From: Stu via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: C&C Email List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Stu <s...@cncphotoalbum.com>
Sent: Fri, Oct 14, 2016 10:33 am
Subject: Stus-List PayPal update

Colin & others -- no I am not able to accept debit card or credit card
payments - the credit card companies don't like me.

Marek -- thanks for the PayPal link.

I am now set up for a direct payment method through PayPal.  The new link
is:
http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZlZwpmAmpkAwNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZwH2ZGDjBGp1Way2LKu2pG0kZQH3ZGt0ZmV0A1N

Thanks again to all who have contributed.

Stu