Actually, it is a much simpler link:
www.paypal.me/stumurray<http://www.paypal.me/stumurray> .

probably, one could even remember it.

Marek

From: Stu via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 10:33
To: C&C Email List
Cc: Stu
Subject: Stus-List PayPal update

Colin & others -- no I am not able to accept debit card or credit card
payments - the credit card companies don't like me.

Marek -- thanks for the PayPal link.

I am now set up for a direct payment method through PayPal.  The new link
is:
http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZlZwpmAmpkAwNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZwH2ZGDjBGp1Way2LKu2pG0kZQH3ZGt0ZmV0A1N

Thanks again to all who have contributed.

Stu