I got a new main and genoa in the fall of 2015 from Boston Sails in Point
Edward.
I am very pleased with them
John on Enterprise

    On Sunday, October 23, 2016 9:06 PM, Dave S via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 in case anyone is interested (I know two fellow owners are looking for new
mains) here is an update on my mainsail progress, along with some 33-2
dimensional info.
http://cncwindstar.blogspot.ca/2016/10/mainsail-specification-rig-photos.html

I also updated and earlier post with some  guidance from two sail lofts.

http://cncwindstar.blogspot.ca/2016/10/mainsail-beyond-expired.html

Am expecting two more quotes and will post conclusions later.

Almost done.
Dave