Hey all,

A survey on a boat we are looking to buy turned up some elevated moisture
readings on the port side under the genoa track.  I would do this repair myself
as I understand what needs to be done, however my wife is insisting I leave
this job to a very experienced professional.

In the affected area I need someone to remove the deck skin, remove the moist
core, and replace the core in a 2'x6' area except under the stanchion base and
genoa track where I would like it to be replaced with solid epoxy.  Then finish
the job nicely.

Does anyone have any recommendations for work like this?

Thanks in advance,
Ryan

(Former 30mki owner)

Sent from my iPhone