Ryan,

I doubt the surveyor is going to tell you what the readings are.  You are
probably going to have to remove some bolts and see how bad it is.  Given
the size of the area, I would plan for a re-core, and make my offer based
on that assumption.

Joel

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 2:56 PM, Ryan Doyle via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Rob and Petar,
>
> Thanks so much for the insight.  It sounds like I have a decision to make
> when I get the survey back and can see exactly what the moisture readings
> are.  It's a Morgan 382, so I'm actually not even sure if it's balsa or
> foam coring.
>
> Thanks again
> Ryan

> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray